Measures to support accessibility
The Association of Electoral Administrators is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and aim to apply the relevant accessibility standards.
We take the following measures to ensure the accessibility of this website:
- Make accessibility a key part of our work programme.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
How accessible is this website
The design and functionality of the website have been put in place to support relevant technologies such as screen readers and text-only browsers. We undertake improvements on a continuing basis to meet the guidelines but we know that some parts of this website are not fully accessible; much of our guidance and resources for electoral administrators is provided in PDF or Word format only.
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of our website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and repair issues as soon as we are made aware.
- Archived documents might not work with current assistive technologies because they may use outdated technologies that do not support accessibility. We will convert documents to new formats upon request.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of our website and are constantly working to make pages and documents fully accessible; we also aim to offer a consistently user-friendly experience. However, if you find any problems, including those with images or archived documents, please let us know by completing the website feedback form which can be accessed via the purple button at the top of every page of the website.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers by completing the website feedback form which can be accessed via the purple button at the top of every page of the website.