Contact name: Mark White – Business Development Manager
Company address: Brampton Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22 9AH
Contact telephone number: 01323 524000
During times of political uncertainty and rapid change, being able to rely on your electoral services supplier takes on a new significance. Decades of experience in this highly specialised market makes Zunoma the expert you need to overcome the challenges that face the UK past, present and in times ahead.
At Zunoma we have the capability to produce everything in-house – we never outsource to a third party. This means you are in control of your timetable, not the other way around.
With our many relevant accreditations you can be re-assured that compliance and management of your data confidentiality are of the highest priority.
We understand the urgency of meeting peak demand and the pressures that can upset even the most carefully laid plans. Because of this, all our clients are assigned a dedicated Client Account Manager who has the experience and expertise to manage your requirements to ensure your crucial deadlines are achieved.
Our sophisticated technology processes and products have been used by government departments across the UK and overseas to ensure that democracy is upheld, and reputations are maintained and include.
Our services include:
- Data management
- Security printing
- Digital printing & personalisation
- Intelligent mailing & fulfilment
- Specialised extended length ballot papers
- Braille devices for the visually impaired
- Internet registration
- Management information reporting
- Complete project management and consultancy
To be secure in the knowledge that you are working with a responsible, reputable and experienced supplier, we maintain a number of certifications in the areas of secure data handling, quality assurance, environmental credentials and memberships of trade bodies and associations:
- BSEN ISO 9001 (International Standard for Quality Management)
- BSEN ISO 27001 (International Standard for Information Security Management Systems)
- BSEN ISO 14001 (International Standard for Environmental Management Systems)
- Active participants in the Cabinet Office Suppliers Group
- AEA (Association of Electoral Administrators)
- Cyber Essentials