Contact name: Mark White, Business Development Manager
Company address: Brampton Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22 9AH
Contact telephone number: 01323 524000
Smith & Ouzman has been leading the development of secure print and digital electoral services for decades now and is recognised as an innovator in this highly specialised market. Other suppliers may make the same claims, so what sets us apart from our competitors?
At Smith & Ouzman we have the capability to produce everything in-house – we never outsource to a third party. This means you are in control of your timetable, not the other way round. And because we have all the necessary accreditations there is no risk of compliance or data confidentiality breaches.
We understand the urgency of meeting peak demand and the pressures that can upset even the most carefully laid plans. All our clients are assigned a dedicated account manager who has the experience and expertise to anticipate every potential hold-up and ensure that nothing prevents you from meeting your crucial deadlines.
Our sophisticated technology processes and products have been used by government departments across the UK and overseas to ensure that democracy is upheld and reputations are maintained. Our services include:
- Data management
- Security printing
- Digital printing & personalisation
- Intelligent mailing & merging
- Specialised extended length ballot papers
- Telephone and internet registration
- Management information reporting
- Complete project management and consultancy
To be secure in the knowledge that you are working with a responsible, reputable and experienced supplier, we maintain a number of certifications in the areas of secure data handling, quality assurance, environmental credentials and memberships of trade bodies and associations:
- BS 10500 (British Standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems)
- BSEN ISO 9001 (International Standard for Quality Management)
- BSEN ISO 27001 (International Standard for Information Security Management Systems)
- BSEN ISO 14001 (International Standard for Environmental Management Systems)
- Member of the Cabinet Office Suppliers Group
- AEA (Association of Electoral Administrators)