“Are we nearly there yet?”
Seminar, by all accounts, was a great success. Look out for reports on here, in ARENA, the weekly newsletter or, quite likely, all three!
In the meantime, read the Minister for the Constitution’s keynote speech here and have a look at the presentation slides following.
Powerpoint presentations (PDF slides)
- 2018 Parliamentary Boundary Review – Sam Hartley, Secretary to the Boundary Commission and Gerald Tessier, Review Manager
- Cabinet Office Funding – Benjamin Copley and Sarah Rae
- Encouraging participation – The Electoral Commission
- Local democracy, the next generation – Carl Whistlecraft, Kirklees Council
- Basingstoke & Deane BC – Rob Curtis
- Stoke on Trent City Council – Gina Jones