The 2017 Annual AEA Conference was held at the Hilton Metropole Hotel in Brighton from Sunday 5th February to Wednesday 8th February 2017.
Thanks to Scytl and Halarose, members can view a magnificent gallery of photographs which is hosted on the Halarose website at https://www.halarose.co.uk/gallery/aeaconf2017/. This is accessible to AEA members only, to whom the necessary username and password has been issued.
Several reports of proceedings will be appearing in the March issue of ARENA.
- Democracy Club – “Meeting voters’ digital information demands”
- Dr Tim Adams, Local Government Association – “Towards consistent publishing of elections data”
- Mark Hughes – “From here to 2020”
- Colin Rallings and Michael Thrasher – “From Analogue to Digital…and beyond”
- James Doble, Sarah Ling and Darren Whitney – “Shared Services”
- Peter Stanyon, AEA Deputy Chief Executive – “Sharing good practice”
- Janie Berry, Derby City Council – “Electoral Fraud”
- Lea Goddard, AEA Deputy Chairman – “The road to stress and back again”
- Stuart Sayer – Upthinkers
- Peter Stanyon – “The Future of the Canvass” – Cabinet Office: Lee Pope’s speech notes
Pictures – click each one to view a larger version.